INFORMATION ABOUT THE “ENERGY RENEWAL OF THE VILLA TRE MARIE TOURIST FACILITY” IN ROVINJ ” PROJECT
PROJECT NAME: Energy renewal of the Villa Tre Marie tourist facility in Rovinj
Summary of the project:
The Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources Project will reduce the consumption of energy delivered to the Villa Tre Marie tourist facility, increase the quality of guest stay and reduce CO2 emissions, thus promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in the city of Rovinj and Istria.
The project addresses the problem of high energy consumption at the Villa Tre Marie tourist facility in Rovinj, Istria County by investing in thermal insulation of the facade, replacement of joinery, lighting revitalization and installation of solar collectors, which contributes to the energy savings in tourism in the area, increasing the amount of the required energy produced from renewable energy sources and reduced CO2 emissions.
The implementation of the project will result in lower operating costs for equal amounts of services.
The aim of the project is to increase the energy efficiency of the tourist facility by applying energy efficiency measures and renewable energy sources.
The target groups of applicants are mainly natural persons – guests from the Republic of Croatia and abroad who seek accommodation during the summer season in the segment of cultural tourism and “sun and sea” tourism.
The overall objective of the project is to increase energy efficiency in the tourism service sector in the City of Rovinj in Istria County.
The specific objectives of the proposed project are the following:
– reduction of energy consumption in the Villa Tre Marie tourist facility in Rovinj by investing in measures of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources
– increasing the quality of the stay of guests staying at the Villa Tre Marie tourist facility
– promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in the cities of Rovinj and Istria
– reduction of CO2 emissions in the tourism sector in the city of Rovinj
The main results that will lead to the achievement of the project objectives are the following:
– achieved energy savings in the tourist facility “Villa Tre Marie” in the city of Rovinj in the service sector (tourism) of 81.51%
– increased amount of renewable energy in gross final energy consumption at the Villa Tre Marie tourist facility by 4,608.00 kWh / year
– reduction of CO2 emissions as a result of energy savings of 7.84 t / year
TOTAL PROJECT VALUE: HRK 997,241.00
EU CO-FINANCING OF THE PROJECT: HRK 705,624.05
Project implementation period: from 1 January 2014 to 30 June 2021
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.
For more information contact:
• Sandi Krošnjak
• +385 91 539 8740
For more information on EU funds:
Content on the Website is the sole responsibility of ‘’Sunny Day Plus’’ Accounting, Tourism and Agriculture Craft